Our club clothing has a fresh new design in 2022 and a new, local supplier!
The OCC club kit is designed by member Clemente Botelho. Clemente is an internationally published artist and educator, cycling enthusiast and Italian Art & Culture expert.
For 2022, our clothing is manufactured locally in Hamilton by Niko Apparel. In operation since 1996 as a fully integrated custom teamwear manufacturing facility, Niko designs apparel for clubs including Canadian Olympic teams. The fabric and components are sourced with the best technical materials available.
Order online at https://www.teamheadquarters.ca/collections/oakville-cycling-club from April 1 to 22, 2022.
Ordering your member jersey:
As announced at our Annual General Meeting, this year all members receive a new club jersey, included as a part of membership. To get your jersey, you need to order it. Here’s how to claim it and purchase any additional club clothing you might be interested in:
- Go to our club store.
- Add the “OCC Escadrill Jersey CLUB JERSEY” ($80) to your cart in your preferred size (see note on sizing below).
- Add any other clothing items that you wish to purchase to your cart.
- Click the Proceed to Checkout button. Do not use the Express Checkout/PayPal option.
- Enter your email address. You must use the same email address that this email was sent to.
- Enter your shipping address. Shipping will be added a flat rate of $12.00 per order. Or you can select the pick up option to collect your order at the Niko Apparel store in Hamilton.
- Enter the discount code provided to you via email and click apply. The price of the club jersey will be changed to $0.
- Enter your credit card details and billing address.
- Submit your order. You will receive an email confirmation.
Delivery should be around the end of May/early June.
The store is open until Friday, April 22, 2022. If you don’t order by this date, you won’t get your free jersey.
You must use the same email address for your order that you registered for the club with. This is used to validate eligibility so it must match.
Available sizes are XS to 4XL for men and XS – 2XL for women.
We strongly recommend trying on the clothing before ordering, if you can. A fit kit with samples of all sizes will be available at Cyclepath Oakville from April 4 to 22 during regular business hours.
If you have any questions about our club clothing, please contact the Club Clothing Coordinator.