Our 2015 Cyclocross season is from October to first snowfall. As with all of our rides, please be respectful of the shared nature of the trails.
Here are the details:
Tuesday Night Rides
Thursday Night Rides
- Schedule: Start time initially will be 8 pm. As days get cooler/shorter and pedestrian traffic drops off, we'll move the start time up.
- Meeting Location: The meeting point is the little strip mall on the North-East side of the intersection of Neyagawa Blvd & River Glen Blvd (South of Dundas St). Parking is best done in the lot across the street on the south side of River Glen Blvd. See map below:
Sunday morning rides will start on October 18, 2015 with a start time of 9:00 am. The rides will typically be between 1.5 - 2 hours in duration and will start at the Ancaster Community Centre - for those who are familiar with the Paris-Ancaster event, we meet at the top of the final climb up Martin Rd by the baseball fields. These rides are held on a combination of single track and rail trail.
- Schedule: Sundays at 9:00 am
- Location: The meeting place is behind the Ancaster Community Centre. Directions to the Ancaster (Sunday) location:
- take Hwy 403 to Ancaster
- exit at Wilson St and turn right
- go through the roundabout and exit left onto Meadowbrook Dr.
- take Meadowbrook until it ends at Jerseyville Rd W.
- Turn left on Jerseyville and immediately turn right onto Martin Rd.
- Take Martin Rd and park at the lot on the right at the end of the large field. (if you go down the hill you've gone too far)